Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are for managers and those with significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisational context. They are also ideal for individuals who wish to move
into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor.
Benefits for individuals
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Benefits for employers
- Ensure the individuals you develop as effective coaches and mentors are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- Develop a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and organisational productivity